TheatreWorks is expanding its team! We’re looking for a Social Media Executive (Contract) to join us.
Position, generate positive buzz and awareness of TheatreWorks and its programme favourably on all social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
– this involves crafting of texts with appropriate tone and vocabulary with a good selection of images/videos and/or other visual elements,
– generating appropriate angles to increase awareness of TheatreWorks and its programmes,
– monitoring social media health, which includes comparative analysis of TheatreWorks social media presence vis-a-vis other related social media entities.
– developing and managing social media calendars on all channels
– Creative and imaginative
– Strong interest in the arts is a MUST
– Good command of the English language with excellent writing skills
– Strong administrative, communication and inter-personal skills are a MUST
– Proficient in Adobe InDesign/ illustrator / Photoshop, video and sound editing software and MS Office Suite.
– Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position and minimum Diploma Holder from a recognised educational institution
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, stating current, expected salary and a current photo via email to email@example.com
Please title your application as: “Application for Social Media Executive (Contract)”. All applications should reach us no later than 27 November 2016, Sunday.